A Service is a product that can be sold to the client that is charged every month, day or just one time.
Who can configure and use services?
- Creating, editing, deleting services can only be done by Admin, Reseller/Reseller PRO and Accountant with permissions.
- Simple users can only have a subscription to particular service, but never sees a list of available services.
Go to SETTINGS –> Accounting –> Services:
Here you can see the list of current Services available and also add new service, edit or delete existing one. You can create an unlimited number of Services.
- Periodic fee - user is charged periodically for this service.
- Month - user is charged every month for this service. If the service starts or ends in the middle of the month then the price will be based on how many days the service was active during the month.
- Day - user is charged every day for this service.
- Year - user is charged every year for this service.
- One time fee - user is charged only once for this service.
- Flat-Rates - User is charged every first day of month for this Service and can dial a certain amount of minutes to certain Destinations each month while Subscription is Active.
- Dynamic Flat-Rates - User is charged every month at specific day (instead of first day of the month) for this Service and can dial a certain amount of minutes to certain Destinations each month while Subscription is Active. Day chosen in Subscription Activation start date will be starting point for monthly Balance deduction.
It allows you to include all your expenses to track the real profit correctly.
You have a Service to charge your clients for internet connection by 10 EUR, but it cost 6 EUR for you. Client pays 10 EUR to you, but real profit is 4 EUR.
Self Cost functionality allows you to see a real profit in statistics.
- Accountant needs See Financial Data permission to access Accounting menu and Services permission to see this page.