IMPORTANT! Only the 2 latest versions of MOR are supported, therefore if you own an older version, please contact our sales team for the consultation on upgrading.
This table shows support plans and how they are served.
|Support Plan||Priority||Average reaction time during working hours*||Support System||Skype Chat||Full Service|
|FREE||Lowest||best-effort (not guaranteed)|
*Reaction time applies only to online tickets (not to Skype chat). Please note that this is an average, so in some cases it may take longer, but not more than 3 hours during working hours.
Emergency Support (for BLOCKER priority tickets) is available 24x7 and support is provided only through the Support System.
Skype support (Skype ID: support_kolmisoft) is available on the best effort (not guaranteed) Monday to Friday 8 AM - 6PM GMT+2 (Lithuanian time).
If Skype support is offline or not answering - that means nobody is available at this time. Do not expect support over Skype. It is not guaranteed. Only when somebody is available - then engineer could answer.
The main channel to get support is over the Support System. Please report your problem or question in the Support System.
Based on the severity tickets are divided into priorities by which support engineers decide which ticket should be solved first.
- Blocker - The system is down or severely degraded or business operations are being critically impacted
- High - The system is degraded
- Medium - The system operation is impaired, yet generally functional
- Low - Configuration or planning assistance is requested to optimize performance of the system. This includes web interface usage and the like.
Rates of technical services
|Data migration||210 EUR||Complete process is done by Kolmisoft engineers|
|Heartbeat / Virtual IP configuration||210 EUR||Complete process is done by Kolmisoft engineers|
|MySQL Replication||210 EUR||Complete process is done by Kolmisoft engineers|
|Hourly rate support, Technical support after working hours||100 EUR/h||Hourly support is rounded by 60 minutes (if work takes 25 minutes, it's charged for 1 hour)|
|Personal training||100 EUR/h||Training is done online by Skype|
|Installation (two last versions)||210 EUR||+100 EUR for each additional server|
|Installation (not supported versions)||420 EUR||+100 EUR for each additional server|
|Homer Installation||350 EUR|
|BUG fixing||-||BUG fixing is free for one year after the last upgrade|
What is included in PREMIUM support
- Problem troubleshooting
- Answering technical questions
- Giving a guide for configuration
- Activation of the license after a server crash or migration to a new server(core upgrade, core recompile). Data migration and (re)installation services are charged according to the rates described not included here
- "Let's Encrypt" signed SSL certificate installation on the new system (GUI)
What is NOT included in ENTERPRISE/PREMIUM support
- Testing customers settings - we only explain how to do that yourself (TeamViewer and other methods of screen sharing are not used).
- Custom development - no additional functionality programming is included. It can be ordered separately.
- Server migration (migration of data and license)
- Additional server configuration
- MySQL Replication configuration
- MySQL replication re-build
- Redundancy configuration
- Personal Training (Online Group Training is included)
- Iptables, firewall, network configuration
- Server re-installation
- Linux (CentOS) support
- Custom database modifications AND DB/data restoration after broken DB integrity because of manual interference into DB
- Custom Asterisk modifications
- Communicating with different service providers and other third parties
- Zaptel/DAHDI installation/configuration
- Additional security certificate installations/updates/upgrades
- 3rd party software installation/debugging
- Installation and maintenance of other than "Let's Encrypt" SSL certificates
FULL SERVICE - ENTERPRISE
Dedicated for companies who want to transfer Softswitch configuration (adding providers, uploading rates, creating clients, etc), system monitoring and all VoIP related problems to Kolmisoft support team. It is same as to hire full-time employee to work with Softswitch and VoIP issues. Furthermore, differently from hiring employee, Kolmisoft does not require training and we will make sure your tasks are done in the highest priority.
- Custom development - no additional functionality programming is included. It can be ordered separately
- Iptables, firewall configuration
- Configuration of third party software/hardware (sotphones, IP phones, dialers, PBXes, gateways, etc)
- Enterprise support plan does not include periodic hand-made reports or documenting configurations/features additionally.
- Purchasing DIDs, making agreements with other service providers and other tasks which include any monetary activities.
- After purchase is done by the Client, Kolmisoft engineers are able to configure DID (in the MOR and in the DID Provider configuration panel) or Provider connection (in the MOR/M2)
Jobs NOT done by Kolmisoft
- SNMP service configuration
- TDM/PSTN card installation/configuration
- VPN configuration
- Partitions and storage devices management
- Too risky not knowing whole network configuration - one small mistake makes server unreachable. This task should be done by local technician with physical access to the server.
- Dealing with 3rd party providers.