Accounting is implemented to keep track of all payment's activity. It is also useful if you want to create a service, subscribe user to the service and generate invoices for the clients. Only Admin, Reseller/Reseller PRO and Accountant with permission can see this menu.
- Services – is a product that can be sold to the client.
- Subscriptions – user can subscribe to a service.
- Invoices – it is information about how much user has to pay and what it has to pay for.
- Credit notes – it is the opposite of the invoice. It shows how much user's balance increased.
- Financial statements – include information about credit notes and invoices.
- Payments – payment is created when a user pays the system owner for some service.
- Accountant needs See Financial Data permission to access Accounting menu and also additional settings for specific pages. For example Invoices permission to access SETTINGS –> Accounting –> Invoices.