Usual configuration sequence
1) Make a provider's tariff, then import it.
2) Make a provider, then assign the provider's tariff to the provider itself.
3) Make a user tariff by adding a % on top of the provider tariff.
4) Make a user.
5) Make at least one device for user.
6) Make LCR.
7) Add your provider to LCR and assign it to your user.
8) It is a good idea to check whether everything is working by using call tracing.
9) Register your device to MOR using your user's device details (username and password (not PIN)) and then make a call.
If you have any questions or suggestions, or can't solve a problem on your own, please use our forum or support system, or just send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org