A User is the actual user of the MOR system – the client who dials out or receives calls. The term "User" can represent one person or a whole company. The User is the main entity in the system. Most of the settings are associated with "User".
There are several User types in MOR:
- Admin - the main user and owner of the system.
- Accountant - limited admin of the system which has some powers of Admin to manage the system
- Partner - user who can manage Resellers
- Reseller - limited admin of the system which has its own users
- User - a simple user of the system
The user management window is in SETTINGS –> Users
In this window, you can check all users with their main details:
and show whether the user logged into GUI or is offline. Do not confuse this with device login to the server. These are different meanings. If user is online, you can click on icon to Kick and Block user.
- shows calls for this user.
- shows recordings for this user.
- lets you login as this user without entering his password.
- initiates Call Tracing for this user.
– shows device groups – check Device Groups chapter.
- Devices – shows user's devices.
- Manual payment - lets you increase user balance.
- Custom Rates – shows user's Custom Rates.
- shows user's Subscriptions.
- shows user's Invoices
- shows user's actions log.
- lets you edit user's monitoring settings.
- lets you edit user's settings.
- hides the user (in the Hidden Users list).
- lets you delete the user.
- System Admin is the main user and cannot be deleted.
- A User who has calls cannot be deleted – it's against the billing philosophy. All calls made within system should be logged.
- The number of Users is unlimited.