This option is available starting from MOR 9
What is Hide Provider?
You are not allowed to delete providers if there were any calls through them, because in this way (like with users delete) you can easily ruin your billing. Hide provider is a functionality that lets you hide unused providers.
P.S. It is very similar to hide user functionality.
How to Hide a Provider?
1. From MOR GUI go to: SETTINGS -> Billing -> Providers
2. Press on the marked icon:
3. Result - provider is hidden and will not be shown in your main providers list. Now your hidden provider can be found in Billing -> Providers -> Hidden:
How to unhide a provider? (how to set the provider visible)
1. From MOR GUI go to: SETTINGS -> Billing -> Providers -> Hidden
2. Press the marked icon:
3. Result: your hidden provider will be unhidden. You will be able to find it in your main providers list: Billing -> Providers