Statement Of Account
Where to find Statement Of Account?
SOA data is made for users to see their balance increases and deduction.
Statement Of Account page
- Press Download Statement of Account or Send Statement of Account to User via e-mail to Download or Send Statement of Account via e-mail.
- Filter invoices that should be included in SOA: Invoice Sent (Any, Sent, Not sent), Invoice Paid (All, Yes, No), Invoice Hidden (All, Yes, No), Invoice type (All, Postpaid, Prepaid).
- Exclude Subscription Payments from SOA Calculations: Excludes mentioned payments from calculations.
- It is possible to change the Address lines for Statement of Account in PDF at "Settings -> Functionality -> Statement of Account".
- NOTE that Closing Balance is a Summary of Payments and Invoices, it can not be equal to real User balance.
How to send SOA automatically?
- It is possible to set Statement of Account to be sent to e-mail automatically.
To do so, Cron Actions should be created.
Please visit Cron Actions page for more information.
Custom SOA values for users
In each User's edit page, you can set custom values for Opening Balance and Beginning From: date. More information available in Users Details Page