What is a PIN?
A PIN is a Personal Identification Number used to authenticate Devices or Calling Cards in MOR.
The followings are the usual scenarios where a PIN is used:
• A user dials an Access Number (DID).
• The system asks the user to enter a PIN.
• The user enters the PIN.
• The system checks the database for the PIN.
• If the PIN is found, the system asks for the Destination.
• The user enters the Destination.
• The system calls the Destination.
• The call is connected.
How to get a PIN
For Devices, it can be done in the Devices window.
An example of how a PIN is used in Calling Cards can be found here: Calling Card logic.