SIP Header Manipulation
- Number Manipulation allows changing CallerID and Destination numbers
- Hangup Cause Code changing
- Sending/Passing-through Custom headers
- Special case to support 3CX rinstance parameter
- CallerID and Destination transformations
- M4 Disconnect Codes allows changing the Reason Header and SIP Disconnect Codes
- Transformation \ Generation of P-Asserted-Identity (PAI) and Remote-Party-ID (RPID) headers
- Re-sending/Passing-through Custom headers
- Can we convert or rewrite each SIP header sequentially new (inbound) before calls are processed in routing and can we adjust all SIP headers also outbound depending on carrier accordingly?
No, this is not possible. Only outlined above transformations are possible. Not with ALL the headers.
- Can we add a Custom SIP header in Origination Point settings? I need each OP to send a unique Custom SIP header.
No, this is not possible currently. However, there's a development request for this. An internal link for Kolmisoft users: https://support.kolmisoft.com/cd_requests/view/384