Make Retail Tariff from Wholesale Tariff explained
- At least one of Add amount or Add percent must be specified.
- Add Connection Fee amount and Add Connection Fee amount percent can be left empty.
- Round by/Increment - this option control how Increment (which will be called Round by in Retail tariff) from wholesale tariff is caculated.
- Largest from the Source: - Increment with highest value from the destination group will be selected.
- Custom: - Enter custom value in seconds.
Retail Tariff from Wholesale Tariff Rate calculation is done by the following algorithm:
1. The highest Rate in Wholesale Tariff for Destinations in Destination Group (DG) is selected. 2. This Rate is modified by adding a value or percentage to the price.
Imagine we have a Wholesale Tariff with the following rates for the USA:
- Prefix 1, rate 0.01.
- Prefix 12, rate 0.02.
- Prefix 123, rate 0.03.
And we have Destination Group USA with Destinations (1;12;123) in it.
Now, if we want to create a Retail Tariff by adding 0.005 to the Wholesale tariff, we will have a price for USA Destination Group = 0.035.
For example, the highest Rate from Destinations is selected and modified.
The Wholesale Tariff line will have these values:
When transforming to Retail, these Advanced Rates are created:
|Based on which variable||FROM||DURATION||TYPE||ROUND BY||RATE||Comments|
|connection_fee||1||event||connection_fee||This record is only created when connection_fee > 0.|
|min_time||1||min_time||minute||min_time||rate||This record is only created when min_time > 0.|
|increment_s||min_time + 1||-1 (means 'infinity')||minute||increment_s||rate||This record is always created.|
VIDEO: How to create Retail Tariff from CSV