MOR API recording update
Updates comment for a specific recording id.
- From MOR X16: /api/recording_update
Parameters which are included into hash:
- recording_id - ID of the recording. Required.
Note that parameters are shown in the same order as they have to be when generating the hash. The last parameter in a row is API_Secret_Key
Parameters which are not included into hash:
- u - username to login. Required.
- comment - comment for the recording. Optional.
- hash - SHA1 hash constructed using parameters above and API_Secret_Key ( More described in Constructing hash). Required (if setting Disable hash checking is not checked).
We have API Secret Key = secret We want to update recording id 82878881 with comment 12346
HTML POST: http://<SERVER_IP>/billing/api/recording_update?u=admin&recording_id=82878881&comment=12346&hash=85ef4ad4eb5a582e07f07d9148a8faf8b9ce1cdd
Success: Everything is ok. The recording has been updated.
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?> <page> <status> <success>Recording was successfully updated</success> </status> </page>
- <error>Incorrect hash</error> - Hash was not correct. Check API_Secret_Key and order or params while concatenating hash_string.
- <error>Access Denied</error> - Such username does not exist in the database or cannot access specified recording.
- <error>Recording was not found</error> - Such Recording ID does not exist.