M4 Blocked IPs
From Kolmisoft WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Go to SECURITY -> Blocked IPs to manage blocked IPs.
- An IP can be blocked by clicking the BLOCK NEW IP button. Enter valid IP, choose Server and click the BLOCK IP button. It is possible to choose ALL Servers value to block IP on all servers. The to-be-blocked IP must not be local or a current server IP.
- By clicking on the UNBLOCK button an IP is unblocked. All the blocking/unblocking changes will be active in one minute after they have been applied. Country information (flag) can take up to one hour to appear.
- In REFINE RESULTS you can search blocked IP. Possible search by a single IP or for the range using wildcard % like in the example.
Blocked IP format
It is possible to block IPs in such format:
- Single IP, for example, 220.127.116.11
- Subnet in CIDR notation, for example, 18.104.22.168/24. Please note that CIDR notation will be converted into the canonical format automatically. For example, if you enter 22.214.171.124/24, it will be converted to 126.96.36.199/24. This is because 188.8.131.52/24 denotes the range 184.108.40.206 - 220.127.116.11, so any subnet from 18.104.22.168/24 to 22.214.171.124/24 means exactly the same range, and a canonical way to represent this is range is with 126.96.36.199/24
- IP range in format x.x.x-xx, for example 188.8.131.52-125. Please note that all IPs in the range will be blocked as separate IPs, so entering 184.108.40.206-125 would create 125 single IP entries. For this reason, we strongly recommend using subnets if possible.