M2 Warning Balance
This function allows a number of actions to be taken when a User's balance drops lower or increases more than the set value.
You can edit Warning Balance in User Details.
- Check Active to activate this function.
- Upon activation, the User, Admin and Responsible Accountant will receive an email when balance
- drops lower than the balance set in the fields.
- increases more than the balance set in the fields.
- Only once when balance drops lower than – email will be sent only one time when balance drops lower than written.
- Every day at – email will be sent every day at selected time, by users time zone, while balance is lower than written.
- Check Play before every call and select the audio file to play an audio message whenever the user makes a call if balance drops below setup Warning Balance.
- Send SMS in addition to Emails - if this option is active, M2 will send SMS in addition to Email. For Simple Users, M2 will send SMS to number set in "Mobile Phone:" field in Registration Address section. For Manager type Users, M2 will send SMS to number set in "Phone:" field in Details section.
Take note that balance for Terminators increases when calls are made using them. So set values accordingly:
Send email when balance x INCREASES more than:
And in the money input box enter negative value.
Use this with caution - not many users will like this!
Destination of Email
Email goes to one of preset email addresses:
- Usually email is sent to Billing email address.
- If Billing email address is not set, email is sent to Main email address.
- If Main email address is not set, email is sent to Rates email address.
- If Rates email address is not set, email is sent to NOC email address.
- If none of Billing, Main, Rates or NOC email is set, no warning balance email will be sent.
Admin and Accountant Warning Email get into email address which is written in Registration Address block of Personal details.