M4 Routing Logic
From Kolmisoft Wiki
(Redirected from M2 Routing Logic)Jump to navigationJump to search
- Based on "Routing Group - Dial Peer" priority we order Dial Peers (DP) (if priorities match - we select random)
- Other Dial Peers are used only when previous has Stop Hunting unchecked
- Based on "Origination Point Routing Algorithm" (example provided bellow) we order Termination Points (TP) in selected Dial Peer by:
- LCR - routing is based only by price (TP tariffs). If TP price matches - we reorder by "Dial Peers TP Priority" (if priorities match - we select random)
- Weight - routing is based only by weight number. Lower number has greater priority. If TP weight - we reorder by "Dial Peers TP Priority" (if priorities match - we select random)
- Percent - routing is based only by percents. If zero is entered calls will not go through. Let say prov1 has 90% and prov2 has 10% (only two providers in routing group). So in ideal conditions prov1 has 9/10 and prov2 has 1/10 probability to terminate the call.
- By Dial Peer - routing is based by Dial Peer TP Priority settings.